Good evening everyone!
I was just about to settle down and start planning an upload schedule and get some blog ideas going as I feel I’ve been a bit boring recently, when I saw that I’d been nominated by the lovely Charlotte from DiscoveringCharlotte to do the 11 Things Tag.
I’ve never heard of this tag (I must be very out of the loop as per) but it looks quite fun to do and I do love spending my evenings writing more chatty posts so that’s tonight’s activity sorted!
The rules are just that I have to answer the 11 questions provided by Charlotte and then nominate some bloggers myself to answer my own set of questions. So here goes…
1) What made you start blogging? I feel like I’ve answered this question so many times on my blog and it probably varies each time haha but essentially I saw other people were doing it and I thought ‘ooh that’s right up me street’. So I did it too.
2) What is your favourite meal? A fairly obvious answer really but of course I have to say Pizza. Seeing as this is a meal I shall elaborate with a starter/side of doughballs (preferably the Doppio Doughballs from Pizza Express) and a dessert of something chocolatey… maybe profiteroles or some kind of ice cream sundae mmmm yeah boi
3) Is your job similar to your blog? No because I’m jobless lol (I wish it was though)
4) What is your favourite season? Autumn because it means it’s nearly Christmas but not quite, you’re still pumped from summer and not yet dying of work/exams, the colours are absolutely gorge, you get to start buying/wearing winter clothes and there’s obviously Halloween which causes me to feel much excite.
5) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? hmmm tricky. I’d like to live in London at some point in my life but I imagine it would be amazing to live in New York aswell. I feel like a lot of people would say somewhere where there’s loads of beaches and sun but honestly I think I would get so bored of that.
6) If you were stuck on an island, what 3 items would you have with you? A penknife, a book about how to survive on an island, and my dog for company.
7) What can always cheer you up when you’re feeling down? I find that just getting into bed with a nice mug of chai tea and watching a load of YouTube videos always helps.
8) Is your wardrobe minimalist or overflowing? I wouldn’t say it’s overflowing but it’s definitely not minimalist!
9) Where is your favourite place in the world? My bed lol. No but seriously, I don’t feel like I could possibly have a favourite place in the world because I’ve only explored a very small portion of it and I don’t like having favourites.
10) What beauty product couldn’t you live without? Obviously I could live without makeup/ beauty products and I don’t think anyone should rely on it because it’s totally optional and non-essential. Saying this, I clearly enjoy using beauty products and I would probably be most upset if I didn’t have foundation.. or maybe mascara…ooh what about eyebrow shadow…
11) What would be your ideal dinner party menu (you would have it cooked for you)? Ohh I’ve never been asked this before! I won’t lie to you I would be ecstatic if it was the meal I described earlier haha. I suppose I should be a little more fancy if it’s a dinner party so maybe a nice steak with skinny fries.
So that’s the end of the 11 questions, now for nominations I’m going to nominate;
Dany from LittleMissDany
Aileen from Aillyx
Rebecca from Waves of Thoughts
1) What was the last movie you watched?
2) Show us the last photo on your phone (no cheating!)
3) What is your favourite scent?
4) If you could only have facebook, twitter OR instagram, which would it be and why?
5) What’s your favourite way to relax?
6) What are you currently reading? Or what was the last book you read?
7) Name your favourite YouTubers?
8) What is your current favourite song?
9) Tell us your best blogging tip?
10) If you could invite 3 celebrities to a dinner party, who would they be and why?
11) Do you have any weird talents/facts about yourself?
I hope you enjoyed this spontaneous little chat! I will hopefully be getting back into the swing of things now that I am beginning to plan blog posts and videos.
My next post will be a HUGE OXFORD STREET LUSH HAUL (it excites me to write that) so keep those eyes peeled and if you can’t wait then there’s a video up on my channel right now where I talk through what I got and attempt to describe the smells (basically all of them are “so nice”) .
Speak to you soon!
Love Izzy xxx