Today I’m back with another tag – this time it’s the Love/Hate Tag which I’ve been nominated to do by the lovely Emma from An Accidental Author (definitely check out her blog!)
The rules to this one are very basic; I simply have to share with you 10 things I love and 10 things I hate. So let’s get straight to it shall we?
Things I Love
1) Lush – As I write this, I am currently sat on my bed with a huge bag of Oxford Street Lush goodies next to me (I’ll definitely do a haul don’t worry!) so I feel like I can’t possibly deny my love for this beautiful brand in this tag! I’m also going to include bubble baths in this point just because they’re amazing.
2) Chai Tea Lattes – I personally don’t think there’s anything nicer than a big ol’ mug of Chai Tea on a cold winters night whilst I snuggle up writing a blog post or watching a TV series (which leads me onto my next point)
3) A good TV series – Teen Wolf is an obvious favourite here but in between seasons I love Pretty Little Liars (still on Season 2 lol), Sherlock and of course Friends!
4) Speaking of Friends (how smooth) how could I not include Family and Friends in the list of things I love!? This obviously includes my little doggy Molly!
5) Blogging and YouTube definitely deserves a mention here – I honestly don’t think anyone could dedicate this much time and effort to something they didn’t love. The community is so supportive and I not only love creating and uploading my own content but also reading/watching other peoples.
6) I think it would be a little silly for me to not include Cosmetics in here somewhere. I know it sounds extremely superficial and shallow of me but considering the majority of my blog is dedicated to “beauty” it would be strange for me not to love it!
7) Pizza – Do I really need to say anything else?
8) Going on Holiday is definitely something I love to do. Whether that’s a family holiday abroad or just a few days in London – it’s all just a bit exciting!
9) Music – I don’t think I can go a day without listening to music and I love that it can totally change your mood. Also do you ever just get one of those random bursts of energy where you dance around your room in like a towel or something? No? Well I do and I love them too.
10) Christmas – This isn’t even just Christmas day, I mean the entire build up to Christmas and the festive season! The little things like lighting a Christmas scented candle and eating a gingerbread bloke.
Things I Hate
Well, I was just feeling all positive about life after that and now I have to get grumpy and miserable.
1) Inequality and the unfairness of how unfortunate some people are due to no fault of their own. (sorry for being deep)
3) People that don’t have manners/ are not appreciative / think they’re above everyone else.
4) How much I care about what other people think sometimes.
5) The education system and the fact that children are judged on how well they can memorise information rather than taught useful life skills lol.
6) Having to explain what blogging/youtube is or what I blog about etc. – I mean I know it’s difficult to understand but its so infuriating when people just don’t get it (and even worse when they think they do but really don’t)!
7) Chutney. I think I mentioned this on my blog before many moons ago but oh my lord I can hardly bring myself to say the word. *pukes*.
8) Being pressured into deciding what I want to do with my life – and the even worse “oh it’s okay if you’re not sure yet, it’s just that we won’t really help you apply for uni next year lol bye”
9) Having to get up to do a wee in the middle of the night when you’ve just got comfortable.
10) Bad internet connection.
Okay, so my nominations go to;
Joanna from PoresForThought
Courtney from CourtneyDoesBeauty
Mel from ATouchOfMel
Charlotte from DiscoveringCharlotte
I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post! I would actually recommend trying to think of your own lists – it helps you think about what’s actually important to you which I think is nice!
Let me know if there are any specific blog posts or videos you’d like me to do as it’s now officially (from today) my summer holiday so I have plenty of time on my trotters.
Love you all.
Love Izzy xxx