Beauty boxes are something I always see floating around the internet and continuously receive emails about, but I had never (until now) tried one myself.
However, when I spotted this one from Latest in Beauty, I just couldn’t resist the amazing deals (and the free delivery) alongside the incredible looking selection of products to sample ~ a beauty bloggers dream am I right!?
I haven’t tried many of these products yet so I’m sure I’ll talk about them more in future posts but in terms of first impressions, I was pretty much blown away!
The packaging and presentation of the box is adorable and you’re even gifted with a little note from Glamour’s beauty director with a brief description of what each product does and how they work – aswell as a sheet with discount codes you can use if you fancy repurchasing any of the items.
The box itself contains:
- Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish – there are 3 shades available and my box contains ‘Uptown’; a muted pink colour. (Originally retailing for £15 – only a few pounds less than the entire box itself!)
- Vita Liberata Self Tanning Bronzer – this product seems very intriguing as it acts as a bronzer that helps build up a natural looking tan lasting up to 5 days. It also comes with a cute rose gold kabuki brush which is so soft!
- Pixi Glow Tonic – a new cult beauty product that I’ve seen everywhere recently, this toner claims to exfoliate, tone and tighten skin giving you a bright, radiant complexion. The sample in this box is very tiny (just 15ml) so I’m going to have to use this very sparingly because it aint cheap!
- L’Occitane Shampoo & Conditioner – this duo of travel sized goodness (retailing at £6.50 each) help to nourish and soften hair and contain essential oils that smell divine!
- Caudalie Divine Oil – speaking of divine, this oil can be used on you hair, face and body to help get that summer glow from head to toe. You can also add a few drops to your bath for some serious pampering!
- Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon – this is another item where you don’t know which shade will be coming your way out of a possible three which only adds to the excitement! I received Fuchsia Libre a bright pink colour which will be perfect for summer and encourage me to get out my comfort zone a bit. (Originally £7.99 each)
- Eucerin Sun Care – 4 different variations of sun cream SPF are up for grabs which I think is great because now that it’s summer you want to be making sure your skin is protected (I learnt my lesson after burning big time earlier this week). The one I received is a mattifying face lotion which is perfect because it won’t leave my face looking shiny throughout the day.
- Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish – this product is an exfoliator, toner and moisturiser in one and claims to offer your skin a mini work out each time you massage it into your body. Another beautifully smelling product which contains 99% natural ingredients.
- Limited Edition Seekers of the Sun Temporary Tattoos – If you haven’t realised that temporary tattoos have returned from the 90’s and are back on trend then where have you been!? I have seen these all over instagram and now I get to try some for myself with these cute designs especially designed for Glamour.
Overall I couldn’t be happier with the box I purchased and would highly recommend as you’re getting seriously good value for money – £90 worth of products for just £17.99!
Let me know if you’ve tried any beauty boxes before or if you’d buy this one in the comments below.
Also if you haven’t yet entered my Magnitone Giveaway to win an electronic cleansing brush worth £70 then you can enter that right HERE!
Love Izzy xxx