Happy Friday everyone!
This week has been pretty chilled which is nice ~ no sixth form equals a lot of time for blogging so you may have noticed my uploading schedule has seriously picked up the pace recently!
- On Monday I went out for Lunch to a lovely restaurant called Bills with some of my family and I had a delicious steak and warm doughnuts for dessert (they were a-ma-zing)
- On Tuesday I headed up to the Mall with my parents and sister and we did a bit of shopping and ate out again. I then met up with one of my besties Louise for a chill in Starbucks and then a bit of sunbathing in Castle Park (even though we were both wearing jeans haha). In the evening I went to a party and ended up telling my fellow Izzie about my blog so hi Izzie you absolute babe!
- On Wednesday I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 with my mum and sister which was so hilarious! I would highly recommend especially if you enjoyed the first one.
- On Thursday I had a very lazy day but wrote up two blog posts and uploaded another so was actually quite productive although I ended up having a super late night which wasn’t intended.
- Today I have just come back from taking Molly to kennels which was sad. We are going up to London for my cousin’s wedding early tomorrow morning so she’s having a little holiday there for the weekend!
- A blog I have enjoyed this week is Fashion Influx by Lydia
- Music that I’ve been loving this week comes from Honne’s Coastal Love EP which is super chilled and groovy (am I hip yet?)
- I have uploaded four blog posts since my last weekly summary so don’t forget to check them out if you haven’t already. I also have a May Favourites post scheduled for tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend
Love Izzy xxx