I know this will be the second award post in a row, but today I found out that I have been nominated by not one, not two or three, not even four … but FIVE bloggers for the Liebster Award!
Thankyou so much to my lovely nominators;
Jessica Anna from asocalledbeautyblog
Sophie from Petals of Perfection
Sophie from Sophie’s Closet
You should definitely check out all of their blogs as they’re amazing and I really appreciate the nominations girlies :)
The rules of the award are as follows:
1) Link the person who has nominated you
2) Answer the questions given by the nominator
3) Nominate 11 other blogs
4) Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5) Notify all nominees through social media/their blogs
So as there are four lots of questions I am only going to answer the questions briefly to prevent this becoming a fully fledged autobiography. Here goes…
Questions from Jessica Anna:
1) Flats or heels? On a daily basis I generally wear flats or boots with a slight heel but for special occasions I am partial to wearing heels as long as I can walk in them!
2) Who inspires you the most? Ah this is tough one, in terms of blogging it’s anyone who is really dedicated to their blog and works hard to make their posts amazing because this is something I really need to work on!
3) Favourite mascara? Maybelline The Falsies for sure.
4) What’s your guilty pleasure? Krispy Kreme doughnuts, enough said.
5) What made you want to start blogging? Pretty much the same as every other beauty blogger- I saw what others were doing and wanted to try it out for myself to see if I enjoyed it, I also really needed a hobby!
6) Would you describe yourself as a girly girl, a tom boy or something in between? I would say I am definitely a girly girl especially when it comes to makeup haha
7) What’s your best quality? hmm.. I actually have no idea (you can decide for yourselves!)
8) What’s your favourite indulgent food? Okay well I’ve already said Krispy Kreme’s because they are perfect but also sweets and chocolate. Standard.
9) Who’s your favourite musician? Ah there are way to many to mention but I’m gonna go for Ed Sheeran just because I love every one of his songs and he is also hilarious and such a genuine person and I would die if I saw him live omg
10) What’s your favourite country? I am going to be super patriotic right now and just say England because I actually love where I live haha
11) How has blogging changed your life? I would say it has made me realise that there are so many people out there that enjoy the same thing as me and that being obsessed with makeup isn’t as weird as I thought it was
Questions from Katie and Rachel:
1) What made you start blogging? See above!
2) Any favourite YouTubers? Zoe Sugg (Zoella) Gabriella Lindley (velvetgh0st) Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog) Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Estee Lalonde (EssieButton) and so many others!
3) Favourite season? Autumn is the one.
4) Most recent beauty/fashion purchase? The Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer (which I haven’t tried before but may review soon)
5) Top 3 makeup brands? Maybelline (for their mascaras), Sleek (for their palettes) and MUA (for their prices!)
6) Favourite High street fashion store? Probably New Look, H&M or Pull&Bear (I can’t choose one!)
7) Most recent book you read? Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
8) What countries have you been to and where would you like to visit in the future? Okay so I’ve visited England (obvs), Wales, Ireland (only when I was a baby), France, Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, Zanzibar/Tanzania, Tunisia, Morocco and Sri Lanka and I would love to visit America (especially New York), Thailand and New Zealand/Australia.
9) Birthdays or Christmas? CHRISTMAS!!!
10) Dream Job? I literally have no idea what I want to do with my life but being a full time blogger/YouTuber would be insane
11) Favourite Restaurant? Any kind of restaurant that does good Pizza!
Questions from Sophie (petals of perfection):
1) If you could marry one celebrity who would it be and why? Um Dylan O’Brien because he is amazing and looks pretty damn hot now he’s older
2) What is your favourite makeup brand? (See above)
3) What would you do if you won £1M? I would partayyy and then probably make sure my family, friends and I had everything we needed and give some to charity and probably buy like 10 dogs idk
4) What is your favourite clothes shop? (See above)
5) Lipstick or Lipgloss and why? Lipstick because lipgloss comes off so easily and my hair gets stuck in it haha
6) Dogs or Cats and why? Dogs all the way because they’re awesome and cute
7) Marmite… Love it or hate it? HATE
8) Favourite Band/Musician? (See above)
9) What would you name your son/daughter? Ooh I don’t know yet!
10) Would you rather be freezing cold or boiling hot? I’d rather be neither but if I had to pick it would be freezing cold because I hate being hot so much urgh
11) Who/What is your all time favourite blogger/blog and why? It would have to be Zoella even though she rarely blogs anymore. When I started blogging she was much more regular with her posts and she inspired me so much to start my own blog (I was kind of obsessed!)
Questions from Unicorn Girl:
1) Fluffy socks or slippers and why? I wear both but I think I prefer fluffy socks in the winter.
2) Favourite movie/TV show at the moment? Seeing as it’s at the moment I’m going with Sherlock because I am in the process of rewatching every episode right now and I am loving it all over again
3) Heels or flats? (See above)
4) Favourite beauty product and why? Probably the Maybelline Falsies mascara because it is the best mascara I’ve tried or the Sleek contour kit because I use it pretty much everyday.
5) Favourite song at the moment? Right now I am obsessed with Years&Years’ cover of ‘Breathe’ (which is an epic tune anyway) seriously go and YouTube it.
6) Favourite Makeup Brand? (See above)
7)How many children would you want in the future? I’m pretty sure I want 3 kids but we’ll see I guess!
8) Favourite blog/blogger and why? (See above)
9) iPhone or Blackberry? iPhone definitely, I was never one of those cool blackberry owners.
10) Hair up or down? Down looks nicer but up is so much easier haha
11) Onesie or normal PJs? For actual sleeping normal PJs but for snuggling up in the evening I’ll chuck my onesie on!
Questions from Sophie (Sophie’s Closet):
1) What is your favourite makeup brand? (see above)
2) Why did you decide to create a blog? (see above)
3) List one thing you like about yourself. Um..I can be slightly amusing sometimes?
4) Why is your best friend you best friend? Because even though we haven’t known eachother for a long time, we have such a similar sense of humour and just get eachother :’)
5) Tell us a funny story about yourself? Oh god okay this is random but back in the day I was watching newsround (high five if you were also a cool kid) and I saw this woman who had lived to 100 and she said that her secret was that she drunk a glass of milk before bed every night (which was what I did at the time because I was like 7 or something) and so I just decided to carry on and to this day I still have a cup of milk before bed every night – wow that story sounded funnier in my head I promise I’m not that boring I just can’t think of things on the spot!
6) Have you ever been on a bad date? Ah unfortunately I have been neither on a bad date or a good date, simply no dates for Izzy #foreveralone *cry*
7) Who is your favourite blogger and why? (see above)
8) What is your favourite place to shop? Anywhere that sells makeup is my heaven, I could swatch away for hours!
9) Sweets or Chocolate? I love chocolate but if I haven’t had sweets in a while I start to really miss them so it’s tricky but right now I think sweets.
10) A night out with friends or staying in watching a movie? I want to combine the two and say watching a movie with friends but I do love going out if im in the mood to party!
11) What is your favourite song and why? I am so bad at picking favourites!! Okay I’ve thought about this for a good five minutes now and i honestly love so many songs this is impossible for me, sorry!
Wow okay that took a while!
Here are my 11 Questions;
1) What is your favourite pizza topping and why?
2) Who is your favourite Actor/Actress, and what is your favourite film that they’re in?
3) Name a product you love that cost under £5.
4) When did you start blogging and what was your first post?
5) What was your New Years resolution and have you kept it so far?
6) Name a Blog or Blog post that inspires you.
7) What’s your favourite high street store?
8) What’s your favourite shade of lipstick?
9) What is your favourite thing about the place where you live?
10) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
11) Describe a makeup look or fashion trend that you’ve never tried out but really want to!
Bloggers I am nominating:
Hannah from Velvet Waves
Megan from Megxnscott
Sam & Becky from Beauty Dupe
Bethany from Bethany-Hannah
Marina from Marina Sirmais
Fran from Fallen for the Curls
Grace from One Mulberry Bag
Lucy from Lucy Loves To Eat
Susan from Beautiful Life
Laura from Life Half Full
Alice from Casetti
Good Luck girls :)
Love Izzy xxx